When purchasing a home, it is important to choose a professional California home inspector. It's the home inspector's job to inform you of any defects in a home that might affect your purchase decision and make repair recommendations.
A thorough inspection includes:
- Evaluating your home's electrical system
- Inspecting a home's plumbing
- Testing the heat and air systems
- Informing the buyer of any code violations
- Examining the kitchen appliances and bathroom fixtures
- Looking for defects in the foundation, walls, and roof
- Looking in the attic for additional structural deficiencies, ventilation issues and proper insulation
- In some circumstances, a home inspector will point out problems with mold in the home, radon, and lead paint.
Many California home inspectors are also certified by one or more organizations such as NACHI or ASHI to demonstrate additional competence. These Inspectors in California are the cream of the crop, using XSites technology to provide you with interactive, personalized, and responsive service via the web.
(If you're an Inspector, click here to find out more about XSites and how they help your business.)