Cloud-based protection for your appraisals, QuickLists, databases, and more
We launched Vault with Exact way back in 2000 — about a decade before "the cloud" became a household term. Today, more than 12 million appraisal files are stored, along with thousands of office settings. It's the best way to keep your appraisals safe, go paperless, and collaborate with other appraisers. It's also the best option for appraisers to restore their work completely and quickly.
Get Vault with Exact if you:
- Plan to get a new PC soon and will need to quickly transfer all of your appraisals, personalized settings, and databases
- Collaborate and share settings with trainees, other appraisers, or office managers in multiple locations
- Need USPAP-compliant, paperless protection from natural disasters, theft, and PC meltdowns
- Want to work remotely and spend less time driving back and forth to the office to work on reports
- Field urgent calls from clients, underwriters, and auditors with questions about past appraisals
- Have been burned by the "cheap" and generic storage solutions that aren't built for appraisers — unable to get your settings and files recovered quickly (if at all)
There are plenty of other storage methods, but Vault with Exact are the only ones designed for appraisers, with your specific workflow and data in mind. Get Vault. If disaster does strike and you need to move to a new PC or laptop ASAP, Vault with Exact will have you up and running in minutes — like the setback never happened.
Your time, peace of mind, and avoiding USPAP violations is worth $149 a year.