May 2013 Update:
April 2013 Update:
• New: Corrects QuickList syncing when Aurora QuickLists were imported into TOTAL 2013.
March 2013 Update:
• With new mobile cloud syncing integrated into the TOTAL 2013 dashboard, you can download your report from the cloud to your Android device to make revisions in the field and the changes will carry over to your desktop copy of TOTAL 2013 after syncing. Or, start a whole new report in the field and finish it up at the office.
• You can add as many photos as you want to your report, and the appropriate pages will be added to your desktop report upon syncing.
• New: Labels can be rotated.
• New: Area labels can be hidden.
• New: Wall dimension labels can be hidden.
• New: You now have the ability to draw an attached area off an unclosed area. For example, a porch can be added prior to completing the exterior walls.
• New: After placing the cursor, the proper wall mode will be selected. For example, if placing the cursor on an interior wall the app will automatically switch to Interior Wall mode.
• New: When sketching, the cursor will snap to the nearest grid intersection or wall (whichever is closer).
• New: Areas will snap to grid when done dragging.
• New: “Place Cursor” mode has been added to available startup modes in sketcher preferences.
• New: Direction keys can be used when placing the cursor.
• New: There is now an option in Settings to hide the area labels by default when a new area is created. The area labels can be shown again by long pressing an area, and selecting “Show Area Labels.”
• New: The arc height of a line can now be changed using the arrow keys.
• New: Copy and pasting an area will now optionally copy any labels, interior walls, or symbols attached to that area.
• New: Symbols can now be scaled using touch and drag (including width and height stretching).
• Undoing an “Add Line” operation no longer requires you to undo the “Move Point” operation as well.
• The Info screen now displays totals for the entire sketch, not just the current page.
• The grid will no longer show feet when set in meters.
• Labeling a garage in sketch now correctly transfers to the garage area on the desktop.
• An issue with selecting a wall in cases where there were overlapping walls was fixed.
• Moving a label with the direction keys will no long cause the app to close.
• The sketch no longer closes when recording or accessing undo operations.
• Reports created on the device prior to pairing will now sync to the desktop correctly.
• Several issues where data entered on the device was not being pushed to the desktop were fixed.
• Room counts are now being updated correctly.
• The fireplace count was being reset in reports where rooms were not used. Now, the fireplace count is only modified if rooms have been added to the report.
• New: 10" tablets now display QuickLists in a pane when editing a report. This means you can instantly access QuickLists when entering a field.
• New: QuickLists now support drag/drop moving.
• New: The comps list now includes a thumbnail of the comps photo.
• New: Option added in Settings to have the comp photo displayed at the top of the comp page.
• New: In Maps & Navigation, the comp photo is included in the popup. Tapping on the comp photo will open the comp view so that data and the photo can be edited.
• New: Devices that include Picasa images in the Gallery are now supported.
• New: You can now select multiple files to delete in the files list.
• Devices without a camera now automatically launch image picker.
• Entering “None” or “0” no longer automatically checks a checkbox for text/check type fields (for example, “Unit Detached” in improvements).
• Maps & Directions now sets a Comps "Distance To Subject" when geocoding.
• The order section no longer “blanks out.”
• Room counts are now correctly adjusted when a room is deleted.
• Screens now adjust properly for 7” tablets.
• Comps with Address2 fields prefixed with numbers are now geocoded properly.
• Comp addresses that contain a dash (-) are no longer blanked out when going to "Maps & Directions."
• An issue that would display a property in Maps & Directions as "null, null, null" was fixed.
• An issue that would cause TOTAL to close when returning to the app after running other apps was fixed.
• DISTO is now more accurately detecting/pairing on all Android 4.2 and 4.x Samsung devices.
Follow a la mode on Twitter. Become an a la mode fan on Facebook.
a la mode and its products are trademarks or registered trademarks of a la mode, inc.
Other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.