Logo and trademark guidelines
For specific questions not answered here, or for a materials review, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Accurate, consistent use of the a la mode company and product branding is critical to the success of our partnership and to our partnership's business building power. Below are the guidelines required by a la mode (referred to below as "ALM").
Except as expressly set forth herein, ALM does not grant You ("You") any rights to ALM Brand Assets; "Brand Assets" means the trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features of ALM, including without limitation the ALM Logo. ALM may withdraw any license to any ALM Brand Assets at any time for any or no reason.
Goodwill in the Brand Assets will inure only to ALM's benefit and You obtain no rights with respect to any of them. You must not at any time challenge or assist others to challenge Brand Assets or their registration (except to the extent You cannot give up that right by law) or attempt to register any trademarks, marks, trade names, or register URLs that are confusingly similar to ALM's. This paragraph survives any termination or expiration of the ALM Agreement.
You are permitted to do the following:
- Resize the ALM or product Logo to fit Application as long as Licensee maintains the aspect ratio of the Logo.
- If You are using the ALM Logo or product logos on a webpage, there must exist a minimum spacing that is no less than half the height of the ALM or product Logo between each side of the ALM or product Logo and other graphic or textual elements on Your webpage.
- Additionally, the ALM or product Logo must appear by itself in a manner that does not in any way indicate to viewers of the webpage that ALM endorses any non-ALM products, services or information provided on such webpage. Community Partnership Program (CPP) members may use ALM Logos in connection with the Program. CPP members shall always include ALM Logos and name in marketing materials covering any item in the CPP.
- CPP members may link to ALM webpages
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Change the aspect ratio or colors of the ALM or product Logo in any way.
- Display the ALM or product Logo as the most prominent element on Your webpage.
- Display the ALM or product Logo in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with ALM or sponsorship or endorsement by ALM, unless you are using the ALM or product Logo in accordance with the CPP.
- The ALM or product Logo cannot be used in a way that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content or data analysis has been authored by or represents the views or opinions of ALM or ALM personnel.
- Display the ALM or product Logo on any product, book or other material (other than what was specified as OK in the guidelines above).
- Display the ALM or product Logo on any website that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under 21 years of age, or otherwise violates applicable law.
- Display the ALM or product Logo in a manner that, in ALM's sole opinion, is misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Display the ALM or product Logo on a website that violates any law or regulation.
- Frame or mirror any ALM page (including the page that appears in response to a click on the ALM or product Logo).
- Remove, distort or alter any element of the ALM or product Logo.
- Display the ALM or product Logo so it appears larger or more prominent than Your name, product or service name, trademark or service mark, logo or trade or company name.
- Include the ALM or product Logo in Your trade or business name, domain name, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan or other trademarks.
- Translate the ALM or product Logo or otherwise localized into any other language. Any translated versions of the ALM or product Logo must be provided by ALM.
- Display the ALM or product Logo as a design feature on any of Your materials, unless you are using the ALM or product Logo as in accordance with the CPP.
- Imitate the ALM or product Logo in any manner in Your materials.
You may not use the ALM or product Logo in any way other than as specified in this document. Failure to comply with these instructions will be deemed a breach of the ALM Branding guidelines.
|Company and product logos|
|Get all brand assets|