Find your balance with the benefits you deserve
We’re dedicated to growing employees as professionals and as members of our community. We promote wellness, education, charitable giving, and a healthy work-life balance. And as a global company, we offer competitive personalized benefits to suit you or your family’s needs.
- Employer contributions to HSA Up to $1,100 in automatic employer contributions to your Health Savings Account.
- Employee wellness rewards You can earn $300 HSA dollars by completing four wellness activities.
- Employee retail discounts Costco, Avis, AT&T, Microsoft, Hp, Hotels.com, Hertz, and many more.
- 15% discount stock purchase program You can buy shares of CoreLogic stock at a 15% discount.
- 11 company paid holidays New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve
- A wide range of insurance offerings HMO, PPO, Consumers Choice, Vision, Dental, Pet, Homeowners, Auto, etc.
- College reimbursement Reimbursement for any classes from any accredited college or university.
- Generous PTO 0-4 years of service accrues 16 days (128 hrs.)
5-9 years of service accrues 21 days (168 hrs.)
10+ years of service accrues 26 days (208 hrs.)
- Workout room and equipment Free weights, elipticals, treadmills, and more.
- Fully stocked cafés We stock everything from La Croix and avacadoes to Mt. Dew and Hot Pockets.
- Fully equipped yoga room and classes Relaxation, Muscle-strengthening, Pilates, Core building, and more.
- Multiple performance rewards Peer-to-Peer, Manager to employee, and bi-annual company-wide rewards
- 50% company matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Powered sit/stand conversion desks
- Paid time off for volunteering (16 hrs)
A modern culture to nuture and grow your career
You’re an individual not just one of the masses. Break out of your box with endless local and global growth opportunities in a diverse and dynamic environment.
Personally impact one of the largest economic sectors
Both CoreLogic (our parent company) and a la mode are industry leaders, and we power over half of the US residential real estate transactions.
I get the opportunity to be challenged and grow here. I genuinely like the people I work with and the transparency from management. Most importantly, I don't feel like I have to sacrifice time with my family when things come up.
It's very cool to have the ability to solve problems in new ways when we see a different path to a solution. Things are constantly evolving and changing which means my job never feels stale. I don't feel confined to a specific box or task. I get to actually design and create, not just troubleshoot.
The people at work have become my extended family over the years. I have never worked with a better group of talented individuals. With flexible schedules and the casual dress code, I'm able to be myself while taking care of what's important, my wife and kids.
One of the best perks is the generous PTO policy. Instead of having to strategically plan out a handful of vacation days, I can relax knowing I can take a couple of days here or there as needed.
My favorite things about a la mode are the friends that I've made here and the flexibility. We can wear what we want, have a sitting or standing desk, and take time when we need it. We've had some legendary Christmas parties as well.
I truly appreciate the dedication to our customers. Each of us is tasked with being an appraiser advocate to ensure everything we do has a beneficial impact on the industry. Customer training, support, and coaching are all equal components to product development. Which means every day I get to make a difference. Hearing the oohs and ahhs after demonstrating a feature to a customer is the best!
After 18 years, several of my co-workers feel more like family. I've grown up here.
My family has had multiple medical procedures and tests recently, and the available HSA helped pay for them. The PTO amount is pretty incredible too. When our school system went on strike for two weeks, I was able to work from home and still help our customers.
I love working for a company that knows the importance of giving back to the community. Not only is volunteering suggested, but you're also given separate PTO specifically for it. Being able to help those in need with my peers has been an unforgettable experience.
What I love most about a la mode is the people who work here. a la mode is filled with smart, creative, and passionate people who are always willing to come together and solve problems.
I love the people, the variety of every day is different, and having the freedom to think outside the box. I feel like our opinions matter. I’ve never had that before. And, the ability to work from home is HUGE! It helped me so much last December when I had major surgery and was at home for over a month. It meant so much that I was still able to do my job. It aided my recovery physically and mentally for sure.
From the individual teams to upper management everyone feels like they have a real stake in the company’s success and knows the value of their work.
Plus, I have a toddler tearing up my house every day. I can’t count the number of times I’ve been needed at home when he’s feeling under the weather. Being able to work remotely has been really beneficial.
I enjoyed volunteering with my coworkers. Being allowed time by the company to give back to the community is super important (and really cool).
The main reason I love working here is my coworkers. The people make a company’s culture, and this one is awesome. And, they know family is important. I'm thankful to have the flexibility to do what I need to do to keep up with both work and family – especially in the event of an emergency.